I might be biased but you should probably buy this on Depop 👍
That Friday Feeling
Chateau de Chillon towers on the shores of Lake Geneve, Switzerland
— Read on matnobles.wordpress.com/2019/05/19/chateau-de-chillon-towers-on-the-shores-of-lake-geneve-switzerland/
Beauty, the most talked about subject of the 21st century across coffee tables, as office gossip and general sharing of insecurities amongst your peers. What defines beauty has been discussed by many from the plastic surgeons to celebrities sharing their secrets; the school playground filled with adolescence and the contouring industry helping us to have cheekbones we never inherited .
Beauty as we now know it has many distinct forms depending on the admirer. For many it’s all to do with aesthetics, how the outside looks, is the body appealing to ones’ eye! We have become so hung up on what the exterior holds that we often overlook character as the true strength of what real Beauty represents.
In order to retain ones beauty we must always look on the inside first. Cliche to many its the area of our life that will reflect our character and that my friends is where your real beauty lies.
You can use fancy creams and potions: apply make-up, have a new hair cut, squeeze into fancy clothes and have a six-pack to die for. But ultimately, if your mindset is not in the right place all the world sees is merely a shallow shell of your true self.
We must become comfortable in our own skin that we radiate endorphins that captures hearts and minds. Your presence should be one of confidence, enlightenment and all round optimism. people should leave you better than you may meet them. Your natural beauty will shine through and speak volumes.
Now in order to retain an all round good appearance you have to put in some work. There are some basic every day choices you have to try and accomplish in order to maintain a natural beautiful lifestyle .
Here are the basics:
- Sleep… I can’t emphasize this enough. Speaking from experience and lack off at times. Sleep is the most important element to maintaining a health glow.
- Drinking Water... Again totally guilty of not having my daily allowance but this is one of the best and simplest ways to maintain glowing skincare. Drink water everyday will brighter your skin, maintain a healthy heart and hydrate your body, cooling you down whilst energising your body.
- Exercise… as the skin is the body’s’ biggest organ it requires much maintenance. Walking or using the car less can be the start to improving your health all round. If you have the will-power sign up for classes or just go use the sauna and sweat out impurities. Exercise in any form is health for the mind, body and spirit and will drastically improve your glow;whilst improving your hearts health and vitality.
- Eat Well.. Last but if not the most important. You are what you eat. If like me you like the odd take-away your skin won’t hate you for it. But regular intakes of junk food and alcohol will eventually destroy the skin from the inside-out. What you consume you become, be it negative body images or an advert to diet. None of these will work if you have issues surrounding food and what you should be eating. So may I suggest something small, stop doing what you think people want and start liking what you do. If your life is balanced with a mix of exercise and good meal plans then stop stressing. Taste change and habit evolve, whats trendy to eat now is outdated within a month or two. Explore food with a health mindset, start small try a new fruit or recipe. Switch to a different brand and an alternative for your sweet tooth. Just enjoy food and you will find the right balance of what’s healthy for you .
Ditch the constant buying of expensive products in the hope of retaining and achieving that natural glow. You will feel insecure every time a wrinkle appears. Instead adopt a health beauty regime that you can cope with and afford too.
Let’s finish by saying that natural beauty is one happy in ones self and doesn’t feel the need to comply with cultural and social norms. Natural beauty is the ability to carry yourself with a joyous soul; humbled heart and generous spirit. So instead of trying to fit in with what you think is acceptable, try accepting yourself in all your glory and watch how natural your beauty shines through.
Written by A Generous Soul 🥰
May 24th ~ Claremore, OK Back on Route 66 out of Oklahoma City, we made our way north toward Tulsa. I have enjoyed seeing some of the old classic cars along the way and today we were treated to seeing a couple more.
DUBLIN — The Spice Girls kicked off their highly anticipated reunion tour in Dublin on Friday night, however some fans were left disappointed after complaining of “awful” sound problems during the show. It was the first time the 90s girl group had performed in seven years, where more than 70,000 fans watched Emma “Baby Spice”…
Sometimes I think when the time has passed its time to let go and in the case of the Spice Girls, we have past that generation. The format of the old and no long associates with the new world order. A decade of Girl Power wearing sparkly platform shoes has long faded. I was a fan of the girls myself and I share the same age as them all. So to say its time to hang up the gloves; I believe I am most relatable.
Some people seem to be born with instant style, others create their own through years of trials and tribulations, but eventually we all find that look that we imitate on a daily basis and can often be to afraid to change.
Not matter what your style, its cant just be bought, it has to come from within.
To quote Miss Chanel.. ‘Fashion fades, only style remains the same’, with that you can develop a sense of style by experimenting with the good, the bad and the downright ugly.
Firstly, let’s clarify something, there are clear differences between Style and Fashion, one will outlast the other. Fashions are fast and changing, they have distinct trends to draw their audiences into a spending frenzy! Style is created by the wearer; you get a feeling for what suits, you wear the clothing, it never wears you. To become a style icon of the 21st Century you would have to have a limitless bank balance and an uncontrollable compulsion to obtain every fashion item at its inception, so as not to appear outdated. For me, that’s a wasted life.
I style myself with some simple classics; the staples and the one item individually might bore you but when themed together capture the essence of your character right down to its core.
Classic Coat that can me worn with many outfits, trousers, skirts and dresses.
Denim jeans that have a classic fit, either straight or skinny, high waisted or just on the hip. Ensure they can be worn with a variety of tops.
A Blazer of sorts. Now this can be your classic Office single breasted or you more chanel inspired cut.
Your blazer should have good tailoring and be structured enough to be worn with either trousers, jeans or a simple skirt.
That Little Dress ( I wont say Black but one that suit you) for many occasions, funerals, dinner dates, office meetings. The dress can make or break an occasion so always have one suitable when accessorised with the right blazer, coat or cardigan.
A crisp White Shirt. This is a must I can’t emphasize the importance as worn with a pencil skirt has a fabulous chicness or themed with jeans creates a lovely relaxed casual look. Either way it’s an essential item for your wardrobe.
Keep your style personal to you, don’t try to imitate a celebrity or idolize a social icon. Draw your style from what suits your body and shape. Experiment on shopping trips by trying on outfits and taking a picture in the changing room; then look back at the picture, how does it make you feel, do you like how you appear. Sometimes when we view what others see we can develop a good sense of self by knowing what suits our shape and what enhances your best features.
Make your style unique to you, wear shoes you can walk in, not just for show. Put on decent underwear. I can not express this enough! Your undergarments can make or break an outfit. Have suitable bras for different tops. There is nothing wrong with ‘big knickers’ they can hold in a multitude of sins and create a seamless flow under that sleek fitted dress. Spanx have revolutionised dress fittings. Holding in any lumps and bumps in all the right places whilst creating the perfect silhouette. I love mine and won’t be giving up any time soon.
So ladies and gents, when it comes to style it is really up to you to find your own. You can seek influences from the fashion magazines, online and shop window; but often I have found its your friends and family who ultimately have the biggest impact on how your style develops. From birth, to infanthood, teens to your twenties. Your rebellious years are your finest hours. Your years of self-consciousness have shaped the style you rock now but again you can change at any time. That is how you own who you are, constantly revolving and leaving them uncertain.
Make your style you own and OWN IT!!
Ladies as the sun approaches we must all get ready for some fine grooming, so with this mind I have put together the basics of beauty care which can all be done at home ,cost savvy and very effective.
Today Let’s start with ………FEET
For the love of Jimmy & Choo, please refrain from exposing feet if less than perfect. When I say perfect please don’t take it personally, I simply mean nails clipped, heels buffed and toes polished (if that’s your preference). But exposing Hovest Crust and trying to jam those toes in pretty shoes will not compliment your look, if anything it will draw the view closer to your imperfections.
So with this in mind, here goes the simple step by step to pretty feet.
1. Buy the right size shoes.. ok ,ok, ur a size 10 but squeezing into a size 5 will only draw attention to the bumps on ur feet.
2. Wash feet daily, even if not exposed, dry in between toes and apply a powder or cream to stay fresh.. spraying perfume in ur shoes will only send out ‘puff puff’ as you walk and you will kill people when the floor heating in the car comes on!!
3. Go shops like Sam’s 99p, and get the following:
Small washing up bowl 99P
Nail clippers (come with files, FREE)
Files (pack of 5) 99p
Heel buffer 99p
Foot cream (99p too)
Clear or Colour nail polish (99p for 2)
£4.95 less than a fiver and you save 5p for the charity bag
4. At home, remove old polish ( last years that you keep re-covered again and again) , fill bowl with warm water add some Radox ; sea salt or other bathing liquid ( good for your skin, good enough for your feet to).
Soak feet for 15 mins dry off in between and use the heel buffer to remove dead skin, soak again and clips toenails, soak in clean water to rinse. Dry completely.. once done apply generous amounts of cream to feet, massage in to heels, toes and soles and put on fluffy socks so feet absorb cream.. and rest.. arrhh… Polish can be applied later if required but soft feet are a must.
Closing notes.. It is a criminal offense to put crusty feet in pretty shoes, so please ladies don’t get caught slipping out there.. There are gentlemen checking on your toes.. remember that.
Happy Feet xoxoxoxoxox
The complete guide to The Ordinary peptide serums. Which one is right for you?
— Read on www.beautifulwithbrains.com/the-ordinary-peptide-serums-guide/
Great brand 💯